Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Let The Man Do His Thing

Guys, I'm trying real hard to be a responsible, informed citizen and follow this election and keep abreast of the issues, but I have to tell you that I'm fucking terrified. The possibility of another four years of Republican rule in this country is already giving me panic attacks. I don't know if I can make it all the way to November without having a stroke. So when I saw this pic today it made me laugh and laugh. It's like it was directed specifically at me.



I need to chill the fuck out and hope for the best instead of fearing the worst. And then I realized that that's the difference between the Democrat and Republican strategies in a nutshell. After eight years of being told to fear the worst, I'm ready to hope for something better, and I think millions of other Americans are too. Barack's got this.

No comments: