Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My Ass Belongs To The Corps. . . And By 'Ass' I Mean Hair.

I got a haircut yesterday and it's a wee bit shorter than I would have liked. I look like I just got out of the Marines or something. Looking on the bright side this dumb haircut does have some advantages. My head is nice and cool when I go out in the hot summer day. Also, it will just be that much longer before I need a haircut again.

The downside is that it really accentuates my huge gourd of a noggin, in particular my massive German forehead. Oh, well. My hair grows pretty fast so I should be all right in about a week or so.

In the meantime I think I might start having loud public discussions about how I just got back from Iraq and "you don't know what it's like over there, man! You've got no idea what's going on! What? You think you know something because you watch Fox News? Well, lemme tell you, pal, you don't know dick! Were fucking dying' over there, man! Were fucking dying!"

If there's a flaw in that plan, I can't see it.

Hoorah.

No comments: