Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Love = Shared!

If you weren't able to attend the Mayday screening last weekend and watch the totally awesome Team Atrox and their mega rad film "Sad Leigh To Late" take home the awards for "Best Actress" and "Best In Show", now's your chance to catch up with the cool kids and see the made-in-24-hours film that everyone's been raving about. Just swing on over to the Video Page at The Lair of the Dreaded Atrox and check it out. If you don't think the movie is rad. I will give you your time back. Yeah, you heard me. If you don't like the movie I will invent and construct a time machine and give you eight minutes of your life back. How's that for a guarantee? That's how confident I am that this movie will rock your socks right the hell off. I dare say that if Billy Wilder and David Mamet had collaborated on a film it would have been exactly like Team Atrox's "Sad Leigh to Late."

Just keep in mind that the movie was written, shot, and edited in 24 hours, so if it's a bit rough in patches, cut us a little slack, okay. I mean, you try making a movie in 24 hours. It's hard work.

No comments: