Wednesday, September 24, 2008

On The Catching of Predators

Guys, if you don't ever make it over to my website TheAtrox.com, then you should know that after a very long delay we have finally posted a new video. It is a comedy about internet predators. Ha-ha. No, really. We shot this mostly in the Spring of this year and then, thanks mostly to my own laziness (along with some other actually good excuses), it has been in post production all summer and is finally making its debut now.

The entire, nearly eight minute epic is available at TheAtrox.com, but, for the short attention span YouTube audience, we have split the beast into two parts. I have to say that I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. I think the writing is strong and, not to toot my own horn, I'm down right proud of the editing job I did here. it's a long video, with a lot going on, but I feel like it moves quickly and stays focused (toot, toot). Hopefully you guys will think it's funny. I haven't been able to tell if it's funny or not since mid-June, so let me know what you think.

Please enjoy Pederascals Parts 1 & 2



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fan-freaking-tastic.

I also like the glasses. :)