Friday, March 18, 2005

Out of the Blog Closet

Hello to all linking here from Philosobees. Yes I have a blog. I hadn't told anyone about this until I told Liz this afternoon. I just couldn't live the lie anymore. Please understand that I did not choose to be a blogger. Blogging chose me. But I'm the same person I've always been. There's no reason anything has to change between us. I just hope you can all accept me for who I really am.

God I feel so free.

Please poke around and read stuff. That's what it's there for. The postings go back to the beginning of the month. There's already some stuff in the archive, so don't forget to check there if you have a couple spare minutes to kill.

I try to keep the tone light. Mostly this is a repository for all the thoughts, non-sequiters, random bits and pieces, and little moments that I accumulate during the day and figure I'll forget to tell people about later and/or they aren't worth their own thread on Begum. I hope you enjoy them. Comments are always welcome.

No comments: