Tuesday, March 22, 2005

You Win

Fine, Sthephen Bochco, I will watch you goddamn blind detective show. Just stop running ads for it every five seconds. Stop playing them on the radio, stop running them on the TV, and take down the fucking bollboards that are all over town. At the very least, please space the billboards out so there are never more than two in my field of vision at any one time. I hope you are pleased with yourself.

But don't think this means that I'm just gonna cave for any show that mounts an agressive ad blitz. Mr. Bochco has a good track record and I do have some standards. I am flatly refusing to watch Jake In Progress. I have to draw a line somwhere

A show I would watch, however, would be Jake 2.0 In Progress. It would be the same as Jake In Progress except that John Stamos would be all juiced up on nano-tech. I will abandon all standards and cross any line when nano-tech is involved.

No comments: